Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Forgetting...

My prayer:
My precious God. I almost forgot for a minute tonight God. I almost forgot how wonderful you are. For a minute, I wondered if it was all worth it. I wondered if it really mattered, if I served you or not. I wondered if my life mattered. For a minute I forgot how amazing your presence and your word is. 


I don't know how that is possible. I don't know how I can forget even for a second, but sometimes I do. 


Thank you God for reminding me. Thank you that all it took was reading one bit of your word to remember how alive and fresh your word is. You gave me just what I needed at just the time that I needed it, like you always do. 


God, please forgive me for forgetting, even for a moment. You are wondrous and my life could have no greater purpose than to serve you.


What God Said Tonight:
My children have poor memories. You always have. It doesn't really matter how many times you forget, as long as you remember at least one more time than you forget. 


I am always here for you. I am only a word, a prayer a thought away. I am in you so you can reach me any time that you want. 


The thing is, i don't need you to remember me for my sake. I am all, I am whole on my own. But I need you to remember me for your sake. You can't live the miraculous life that I have for you unless you are focused on me. You cannot see all that I want you to see if you don't remember me and focus on me. It is when you are remembering me, putting me first, loving me, that you are in position to receive every blessing that I have. 


I love you daughter, always and I will never forget you, even for a moment. Keep me in your rememberance tonight and always. Let me be your strong tower, your fortress against attacks. Let me be your protection and your guide. Let me be your everything. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment