Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 26, 2011

My God, my everything...

My prayer:
Incredible Father God! What a great day! A day full of good news. A day full of dreams fulfilled!! God you have given me dreams bigger than what I could have thought of on my own and then you go right ahead and fulfill them in my life. 


Living for you is such an incredible experience! No it is not all easy but it is always worth it, just like you promise. 


God I am grateful for everything you do and everything you are. I am in awe of your power and your love. I am in awe of you God. I am so lucky that I get to worship you forever. I love you with everything that I am.


What God Said Tonight:
I will be water when you are thirsty, food when you are hungry, shelter when you are cold, comfort when you are afraid. I will be everything you need when ever you need it. I will prepare you for every event, blessing or struggle. 


I will protect you and keep you precious and set apart. I will protect you from the enemy and the weapons that are formed against you. I will not allow any agenda in your life except for the one that we have agreed upon. I will teach you and guide you. I will help you when you need help. I will forgive you when you need forgiveness. I will heal you when you are sick. 


I will because I am. I will be everything for you because I am. 


I will never leave you. I will never turn my back on you. I will never leave you to fend for yourself. I will always have your back and I will always be with you now and forever. I love you with a never ending love that is too deep to be measured and to wide to be traveled across. I am your God and your Father and I love you. I am yours.

2 comments:

  1. Psalm 62:1
    [ A David Psalm ] God, the one and only— I'll wait as long as he says. Everything I need comes from him, so why not? He's solid rock under my feet, breathing room for my soul, An impregnable castle: I'm set for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank jai maa osa sunlight for all the good she did for me. My husband really wounded my heart with this blind darkness of tears and sorrow I wish to come out from that I don’t know how to. and what to do to get out of the darkness my marriage has put me. And due to my experience to what I was facing, I once regretted to be married. And all this while before I met jai mata osa sunlight, my life has really not be making sense to me but I thank maa osa sunlight for all her great miracles and making me a testimony. Me that was crying sorrowfully about the condition of my husband not talking to me. Before we got married, we have had several fights that most times we think…it is finish. It’s cannot be done again. and the most painful one to me was almost our fights , was about money and his absence that put me into me in depression and frustrations that result me talking hard drugs and that, I most destroyed myself. I hopelessly cried to jai maa osa sunlight about my conditions and here I am today, testifying. Thanks you mother of all nation. The priestess of ezioguru kingdom. The mother of peace. Goddess of the universe. Thanks to you wise one for bringing the peace and the dead love back to my family. Readers, do you need help in that your waving relationship?? Are there cracks on your marriage?? Is your relationship/marriage about to get broken?? Then you need the help of jai mata osa sunlight the great solver. contact ( sunlightmata@gmail.com ) to get help. Solution that is
    final. and pls when you contact, pls be sincere with your needs and request and the great jai maa osa sunlight bring you back the lost love that is your life you have been missing.

    ReplyDelete