Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Memorial...

My prayer:
Awesome God. Today was SO MUCH BETTER!!! THANK YOU!!! Thank you for healing me. Thank you for fighting off my enemies. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for being true to every promise you have made me. 


You are my hope and my future and I trust you God. You are my everything. I was so happy tonight I was dancing in the line at Mad Greens and didn't even realize it! The woman behind the counter smiled and said "Good song?" And I said, "Oh, is there music?" Haha! Now, I didn't dance out of my clothes like my beloved King David, but kind of similar! 


I love you so much God!! Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!


What God Said Tonight:
Every problem has a solution and every struggle has a victory as long as you wait on me. I will deliver you every time. I love you daughter. 


I know this season has been rough and the challenges are not over; but, remember this night. Post this as a memorial to come back to the next time you are going through attacks and trouble so that you can be encouraged. All of the memorials set up in my name over the years are not truly to honor me but they are meant to remind you. They are meant to encourage you when you are frustrated and without hope. They are meant to encourage you when you think nothing is ever going to change. Keep a memorial of moments like this and revisit them when you feel like you cannot go on. 


This deliverance and this joy will always be the outcome of any struggle as long as you stick with me and wait it out with me. Every one of my children has the promise that I am with them, loving them, trying to teach them, and providing for them. I will protect you from harm. I will not protect you from learning and from growth. You need those and often they involve some temporary pain. But, I will ALWAYS bring you out of it. So, stick with it and keep these memorials to encourage you next time. 


I am sorry to tell you, but there will be a next time. It will be different but there will be an attack and battle. The battle continues until the war is over. Stick with me because we win. LOVE YOU daughter!!

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 13:9
    "The day of observance will be like a sign on your hand, a memorial between your eyes, and the teaching of God in your mouth. It was with a powerful hand that God brought you out of Egypt. Follow these instructions at the set time, year after year after year.

    ReplyDelete