Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The answer...

My prayer:
God of all creation who knows everything and is all powerful. I am so grateful that I get to come to you with whatever challenge is before me or before the people you have placed in my life. If someone is sick, you are our healer. If someone needs money, you are our provider. If someone needs wisdom to make a good decision, you are the knower of all things and you give us wisdom. If someone is in danger, you are our protector. 


God, we have more needs than we do people in this world. thank you for being the answer to every single one! I love you God and I pray for all of your children who are sick, in need, needing guidance, what ever the need God, I lift them up to you tonight God. You are the answer for every one. I love you Daddy! 


What God Said Tonight:
Your prayer has been very similar the last several nights. It is true that I am the answer to every need. There is nothing that has ever happened or ever will happen that I cannot handle. Nothing that is bigger than my ability to deal with it. 


I am not shocked by any situation or any problem I already know them all anyway. When you bring them to me, it is  not a surprise but I rejoice that you have brought it to me. I rejoice in your faith. I rejoice in our trust in me. Bring me every burden. Don't leave anything out. Leave them with me and I will fight the battle. The battle is and always has been mine. Leave it with me. 


There you go, now you are letting it go. You don't have to be tough. You don't have to be strong. You just have to give it to me and let me deal with it. 


There was a lot of things coming against you last week. You tried to be strong and stand up to it. I don't need you to do that. Standing strong in faith means giving it over to me so i can deal with it. Don't carry a burden that is not yours to carry. Let me carry the burden and you walk free to do the things we have talked about. I love you and I am here to fight your battles, carry your burdens and be your answer. Always.

1 comment:

  1. Romans 7:24-25
    I've tried everything and nothing helps. I'm at the end of my rope. Is there no one who can do anything for me? Isn't that the real question?
    The answer, thank God, is that Jesus Christ can and does. He acted to set things right in this life of contradictions where I want to serve God with all my heart and mind, but am pulled by the influence of sin to do something totally different.

    ReplyDelete