Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 3, 2010

Unique relationship...

My prayer:
Huh, that was different. God, we had this all written out and it suddenly was erased and gone right before I hit publish...guess we will start over.

I love you and worship you God. What do you want to say tonight?

What God said tonight:
The first time through was just for you and specific to what was going on with you. Sometimes, most of the time, those things, those experiences are transferable, many people are feeling them as well, which is why I told you to publish these in the first place. But sometimes, I have things that are really just for you.

I love all of my children. But I also have a unique relationship with each and every one. I loved King David, he was such a worshipper and he had my heart. I worked with and trusted Moses. He and I could talk things out and plan for the next steps of Israel. I relied on Elijah.

I love you all, but our relationships can be different based on who you are and how we know each other. I so desperately want to be close to each of you. I want the relationship we were meant to have. The relationship that Adam and I had in the garden before it all fell to sin. I want that with each of you but it will look different for each of you.

Come and get to know me. Spend time with me. Love me and I promise I will meet you right there every time. Seek and you will find me. Remember playing hide and seek? It is like that, but I am not hiding. I am right here. Seek me, I am easy to find. I will show you and share with you as much as you are willing to take.

I love you daughter. Keep up the fight of faith and rest in my love and care for you. Tomorrow is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment