Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 20, 2010

People...

My prayer:
Mighty and awesome God. You are my home. You are my calm. You are my peace. You are my everything God. I love you so much. I love that I can pour out my love on you and know that no matter how much I give, you will always give me back more. God, your love is limitless.

With people, I never know. I never know if they will love me back, whether I can trust them, whether they are going to hurt me. But you, I can always trust you. I can always know that you will love me back.

God I am so grateful for you. What would life be like without you? Pretty sure I wouldn't want to live that life.

What God said tonight:
You are right, people aren't always trustworthy. They will hurt you, let you down and leave you. But through it all, you have me. Through it all, I will make sure that you never suffer more than I can heal. Through it all, I will make sure that there are people around you to love you.

You can't rely on any individual person but you can rely on people. You can rely on my people listening to me and loving on you. It won't always be the same people, but I will surround you with people who love you all the days of your life. When one person lets you down, know that I will bring another to lift you up.

I love you daughter. Depsite what they might do, love them anyway. Love the people around you whether they love you back, especially when they don't love you back. Those are often the people who need your love the most. Love people who hurt you, abandon you and let you down. I promise that love will come back to you, multiplied.

I know I talk about love a lot, but love is the key. I am love. The purpose is love. The reason is love. True love is never offended, never dies and always heals. Love from the center of who you are and I will protect your heart. I love you and my love will refill you. My darling girl, don't give up.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I needed to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful reminder to focus on those who truly love us. I don't know why but it feels like it's easier to remember the people who let us down. Maybe our expectations are too high, or maybe there's huge significance in getting our feelings hurt. Regardless, your post reminds me to be grateful and remember the people who love me. Thanks, Marilyn! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete