Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 16, 2010

God's way...

My Prayer:
Lord, God, Jehovah, El Elyon, God of everything. How are you tonight God? What is on your mind?

I love you so much. I am so grateful for today and all that you do. Thank you for your favor, for amazing friends, for health and for being with me all day. God I thank you for all of the prayer requests that you are about to fulfill. I thank you for what you are about to do. I thank you for being you.

Now, it's time to focus on you and what you want to say and do. I'm here God. Speak to me.

What God said tonight:
It's not a time to get caught up in what us supposed to happen and how it is supposed to happen. I have a plan that is not necessarily your plan. I need you to be ok with me doing things my way, even when it doesn't make sense.

You know the outcome. You know that we win. You know that you will prosper wherever you are. But how we get there is not what you have thought. How we get there is on my terms.

I need you and everyone to know that I am God. I am not tied to doing things the way that make sense, the logical way. I can do things however I want. I can part a red sea to rescue my people. I can raise a man from the dead. I can sacrifice my son for your sin. I can do whatever I want. I can stop the sun in the sky. I am not tied to natural laws or man made laws. I am the law.

But I am also love. And because of my love for you, you can trust that even though it is happening in a way that is foreign to you, it is happening for your good because I always have your best in mind. You will see that my way is the better way, but it may not seem that way for awhile. I have a plan and a purpose and the journey of getting there, how we get there, is more important than the destination.

Love my people daughter. Love yourself. Love me. That remains your job. I will take care of the rest but trust me even when it looks bad. Trust me. I love you and I will not abandon you or the plan I have on your life. Live knowing that I am in charge and I will see my will accomplished. I love you tonight and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment