Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Change...

My prayer:
Awesome God. Today was fantastic! Thank you for a great service at church today. I love how you use our issues our stuff to help other people. God thank you for a church that isn't afraid to tell it like it is and show that even in the worst of times, you are still the answer. Thank you God for the courage that they all showed today in sharing their struggles. God I pray that you bring back to them a multiplied blessing for the sacrifice they made today.

God, as I go into another week, I pray for your help, your guidance, your presence to be with me every minute of every day. I don't know what this week holds but I pray for opportunities to be good to the people around me, to help when help is needed and to be who you created me to be. God show me what you need to be done, I will do it. Help me to maintain balance through it all.

I love you God. I love living for you. I need more. I want more. Pastor D asked today what would it take to make me really happy. I want it all. But I saw today that there is still some preparation needed in me. Thank you for showing me the work that still needs to be done.

Help me God to change and be what you need me to be. I love your presence in my life God.

What God said tonight:
Hi daughter. Today was good. A lot of people were helped. A lot of people recognized like you did that there are changes they need to make in their lives.

The great thing about making changes with me is that all I really need from you is the willingness to change. I can make the change but you must be willing. Truly willing. I won't ever force a change on you. I won't ever make you change. But once you decide you need it, you want it. Once you accept that the change must happen and agree to it, then I can step in and change you.

You are going to be amazed at how easy this change is. And, when it is done, your going to be amazed at how quickly things move.

I love you daughter. Change is good when I am in charge of it. Don't fear the change, don't resist the change. I will make sure that all things work together for your good.

You are my precious creation. I made you in my image. You have the DNA of God in you and you are a royal priesthood. Remember all of this throughout the week. This will be a great time of building but also of healing and restoration. You are going to be healing as you build.

It doesn't matter how long it takes. It only matters is that we get it done eventually and you are working at it every day. There is some urgency in that I want you to experience the joy of your future as soon as possile and as long as possible. But the fact is we have all of eternity to enjoy it. So, take your time, do it right. Change, decide to change and I will take care of the rest. Love you always my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment