Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Breathe...

My prayer:
Ok, I am going to start over God. That first run at this prayer was way to jumbled up. I couldn't understand it so I can't expect you to!

I love you Daddy. Thank you for understanding me so well. Thank you for always knowing what I need when I need it. Thank you for friends who pray and who call just to see if I am ok. Thank you for letting me reconnect with people some this week. That isolation was rough.

My mind is really jumping all over tonight God. There is so many exciting and truly GOOD things going on. There are so many amazing people you have put in my life. There are so many questions I still have though.

God I pray for your favor tomorrow with the training class. There are a lot of technical aspects on this one that I need your help with. Help me to be an effective trainer for the people. Thank you for the gifts you have given me in this area. I pray God that you continue to open opportunities for me to use this gift for your people and your kingdom as it was intended.

Ok, I am going to give this over to you and hope that you are more coherent than I am tonight! I love you so much. Thank you for not giving up on me.

What God said tonight:
Breathe, relax. When did you stop believing that I have things under control? When did you start to doubt? This is what lack of proper resting does. You get all strung out and moving in a thousand different directions and you get confused.

You made some good plans today to get back in balance. Move forward with all of them. But, remember that I am your true rest, I am your home, I am your covering and I am your peace. I am what will be there when everything else is gone.

I am glad that you had time with your sister tonight. Listen to her. She hears from me. You can trust what she says. I love you daughter. I am in charge. You are not so far off track that we can't get back on track easily. You need to rest tonight and this weekend. You need to get back into the routines that help you stay balanced. You need to stop forsaking worship time, quiet time, time to laugh. You are working so much at so many things and you are or will burn out if you don't stop it.

Ok, we are done talking about it. I know that you are making the choices that will get you back on track. In the meantime, rest in me. Curl up in my arms and let me cradle you. Let me heal you. Stop worrying about how it will get done. It will get done but only if you relax and let me be in charge.

You know this, just breathe, just live, just know that I am in charge and won't let you miss any of it. I love you. I love your work ethic. I love that you are a hard worker and want to give me your all.

I want you in this for the long haul. I want you in this for eternity. To make it to eternity, we have to even out the pace. It is like when you run. You can run really fast, but only for a few minutes. If you want to go for a long distance run you know you have to slow your gait to a lope. Then when you get that comfortable stride, you can go forever. I want you to go forever with me. Get into a spiritual lope that allows you to go forever.

I love you like the flower loves the sun and like the soil loves the rain. I live and breathe to be with you and to love you. Be mine tonight and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment