Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 24, 2010

Blessing...

My prayer:
God, my God, Lord of all, Teacher, Redeemer, Healer, Love, Peace and Joy. God you are all of that and more. Let your tenderness be evidence that you are who you say. Let your strength and power be proof of your sovereignty. Let your presence be felt by every one of your people in a real and tangible way tonight God.

I love you God. I love how your presence changes the atmosphere. Today was no different than yesterday in what happened, but being connected with you all throughout the day, I had joy, I had peace, it was a good day. Every day with you is good God. Every day that I forget, get distracted or lose the focus on you is miserable. It is just that easy God. Your presence makes all the difference.

God I am so grateful to you. I pray your blessing on my life, my friends lives, my family's lives. I pray God that you pour out your favor on us, not because we deserve it but because you have so generously given us first son rights. God, other than reading about it, I don't really understand "first son" rights. But, what I do understand is the rights, the blessings of being the favored child and I think first son rights are kind of like that but more. Kind of like having the legal right to be the favored child.

God I thank you for your favor. I pray God that you make me a blessing to everyone you bring into my life. I love you, I love them. I am yours God.

What God said tonight:
You are at such a place of peace tonight my daughter. I am glad. I am glad that you have found your way to my peace and my joy in your life.

This weekend is important, not for what you will accomplish but for what I have to give you. You have great treasures stored up. I have been waiting to bless you until you were ready and now its time. It is time for your blessing. It is time for your joy to bust out all over. I can't wait to see your face when you see what I have for you. It won't be startling, you have been expecting it, but you will be so happy none the less.

You are about to walk down some amazing roads. Put your steps in my foot prints, do not waiver to the left or to the right. I have a perfect plan and path for your life. You are ready for the next step and I am ready for you to go.

I love you so much. I find you so precious I can't stand to be away from you. I will never leave you because I couldn't stand to be a part from you. Let me love you tonight and always. Feel my love for you and let it make you complete. Rest and be ready for great joy!!! Love you love you love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment