Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 17, 2017

God's shadow...


My prayer:

Well, I did it. I stepped out and took a chance. Now, the waiting. I feel such a peace about this. I am excited and hopeful but not nervous at all. This is potentially such a big change, I would think I would be nervous, but I am not. That makes me think even more that this is your plan. I always have peace when I am in your will.

Thank you God, for, well, everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Simple, easy, one step at a time. That is the flow of your life in me. 

We have challenges and we have struggles but when it is time for change, when you are building for a future, the steps are easy and the burden is light. 

Enjoy this season. It is precious and wonderful. I have talked to you so often of the great things we have yet to do Those things are closer today than ever. 

Walk in the ease of my shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment