Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 1, 2014

Discouraged...

My prayer:

I am tired. Mind, body, soul tired. God, I ask for new enthusiasm. Remind me what is important and why I am here? Remind me why it is all worth it? I am sorry to sound so down tonight. I just need some help remembering.

What God Said Tonight:

I can bring to your memory every person you touched, through me and helped. I can bring to your memory every sunshine filled trail and mountain we have climbed together. I can bring to your memory the joy of a puppy's or child's face looking to you for everything. 

There is much love in  your life. There is much left to do. You will get tired. You will get worn out. Your enthusiasm will wane. But, you have me living in you so you will never completely be spent. You will always have a litle more. 

Things are not working out how you thought they might right now. You are discouraged. It has sapped your energy and drive. But, tomorrow, there will be new dreams to dream. There will be new joy to experience. There will be new hope. I am in you and with you and I am not done with you yet. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment