Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Goodness...


My prayer:

Another day where nothing went as I planned but everything worked out. Thank you for your guidance God. Thank you for showing me the roadblocks for what they were. Thank you for understanding my frustration and giving me another path. You are so good to me!

What God Said Tonight:

Focus on the goodness surrounding you. I have placed you in the center of goodness. 

There are other things you can see and focus on. There is terror and there is war. There is the doom of a time you cannot change. But there is goodness too. 

Take all of your effort for the rest of the week and focus that energy on seeing with new eyes, the goodness I have placed around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment