Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 5, 2015

More...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am so excited for the opportunity of the next week! An entire week to do nothing but follow your lead. No obligation or responsibility except to listen to and follow you!

Thank you in advance for all that you are going to do over the next week. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a purpose and plan in your life and I have have a special purpose and plan for this week. You have seen many wonderful things. You have desired to see more. I have more for you.

Keep alert. Keep focused. Love, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment