Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Loving Father...

My prayer:

Thanks for a great weekend God! You were so very generous to me this weekend.

Thanks for providing everything I needed, even the stuff I didn't know I needed. Thank you for your healing power. Thank you for your loving, giving Spirit!

Love you so much!

What God Said Tonight:

I know the end from the beginning and I knew you in your mother's womb. I am all knowing. I use that knowledge for your benefit because you are my precious child.

What parent wouldn't use everything they know to help their child? Even animals in the wild use all they know to help their children survive and strive. 

I am at the least a loving Father. I am more, but I am at the core, a loving Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment