Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 13, 2015

Insight...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I spent all day feeling anxious to get to the next thing. I did not feel a whole lot of contentment today and that kept me from enjoying what could have been a really great day. What a waste.

God, I pray for your help to be more aware and grateful for the wonderful things you provide for me, at the time you provide them. You are so wonderful to me and if I am not careful, I am going to miss it.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

What I give you is insight.

Insight will help you to see the things that you need to change. It will help you to know the things that you cannot change. And, not to be l cliche, but it gives you the wisdom to know the difference .

Insight is my gift to you. It is a small window into the spiritual realm that is the core source of so much of what you see.

I am yours. I will bless you. I will help you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment