Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 26, 2012

Released...

My prayer:

Awesome God...what are you up to Daddy? Today had all the hallmarks of your plan bringing together a whole bunch of experiences that seemed otherwise unrelated for your purpose. I can see you putting something together but I can't see just what it is yet and I AM SO CURIOUS!!! 

I am on board, whatever you want to do, my answer is "yes!" Help me to see what you see God. Help me to know what you want me to do. I feel like there has been a bunch of things happening behind the scenes and it is about to be public.

I am excited and little scared! If it is not my time to know the details, I understand. But, if it is okay, I would REALLY like to know what you are up to. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

You are so excited, I don't think you could hear me if I told you the plan right now. Quiet you mind a minute and I will show you some things. 

I have been incubating some things that are ready to hatch. I have been keeping them safe and warm, letting them get stronger. They have been hidden but are about to be released. They are not going to look as thy have in the past. They were eggs and now they will be chicks. They were formed but unable to move or do what they were created to do but now, now they are being released from their shells and will be able to move and chirp and participate in my Kingdom. I am letting them loose into the Kingdom. They are new, strong, fresh and ready to LIVE. 

I am doing this in this season because the time is short. This is the last ditch effort, the last hurrah, to give people a chance. And, I will pull out every weapon in my arsenal to see them saved. 

You may not know much more than you did before you prayed but know that I am in charge and this thing that you see is me freeing my people to be and do what they were created to be and do. They have matured and are ready to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment