Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

God on our side...

My prayer:

Living in your favor is so amazing God. I know I always say that but after a day like today, I have to say it again! You blessed me at every turn God and I am so grateful! Even being "Guest of the Day" at the hotel tonight! I have been traveling a lot for a long time but I have never been "Guest of the Day!" Very cool God. 

I pray for your help again tomorrow. There is so much that needs to happen and so many potential challenges with what I need to accomplish. I ask for your help, your timing and your favor. With you on my side, how can I lose?

LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Tomorrow is not as tough as you think. I have already made a way for you. You are on my path and I will make every crooked place straight. I have removed the roadblocks from your life right now so you can move quickly into the future I have for you. It is a straight shot and will happen before you know it. You will look back in 6 months....or even 3 months and be shocked at how far you have come. This is not a season to struggle and battle. This is the season of victory and change. 

I love you too and I am always on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment