Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Faithful...

My prayer:

More love, more power, more of you in my life. Drawing near to you God. Drawing near. More of you. More of you. More of you. God I worship you. I am in awe of you. And yet, I know there is more to you than what I know. There is more of you that I don't know yet and I want to know you. I want to know all of you. I want for there to be so much of you in me that there isn't room for anything other than you and the things that you love. I love you God!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your Lord because you chose me but don't forget, I chose you first. I chose you as m child I adopted you into the family of God because I saw in you something special that I needed. It was not any of your abilities. I have everything I need to equip anyone that I want to. I saw in you a heart for me and a faithfulness that could not be shaken. 

You are eternally faithful. That is what I saw in you. I don't see what other people see. Other people see talents and skills and you have plenty of those. But what I see is that you are faithful. No matter what comes your way, you are faithful. 

There is no value great enough to compensate for a faithful child, a faithful woman. There is nothing more valuable than that to me. Protect your faithful heart. I love you my faithful child.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you God for blessing me so much this week. The more faith i have for you, the better life gets. Thank you Marilyn for your inspirations and sharing your connections with God and Jesus.
    I thank God that I was directed to your healing hands and the wonderful and energetic services.

    I have started a blog please feel free to view it at: majesticgrace@blogspot.com.

    Joy and peace are filling me up with more faith and I cant wait to see what Jesus has instore for me. blessings to all

    ReplyDelete