Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bless people, daily...

My prayer:

Another wonderful day God but in a totally different way. I think this has been my most favorite Thanksgiving weekend ever! Great to be able to be on the streets and blessing people today. We gave away SO MANY clothes! It was awesome. And everyone was open to prayer and to talking about you. Clearly you brought each person that you wanted to be there. 

Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Thank you for the amazing ministry team you brought together. Thank you for protecting us wherever we go. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

It is pretty easy to protect and provide for you when you are doing exactly what I have told you to do :). I know "obedience" has taken on all kinds of negative connotations; but, the fact is, there is protection and provision and purpose in obedience to my will. You will go farther than you ever thought you could and do more than ever knew that you would just by agreeing to do what I have planned for you. 

Today was wonderful. We were celebrating in heaven with the souls that were touched and saved. Find ways each day to bless people. It is a worthwhile way to spend your time. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment