Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Strength...

My prayer:
Awesome God thank you for your provision in my life. Thank you for always providing what I need, when I need it. What I need right now is your strength, your power in my body and in my life. I am just completely wiped out God. I don't know if it is illness or what it is but it has me wiped out and left me with no energy to do anything useful. Everything hurts.


I pray God that whatever this is, I give it to you. I ask that you take care of it in your miraculous and loving way. I ask for your strength. I ask for your joy which is my strength. I ask God that you give me rest that I awaken refreshed and ready to do all that you have for me. I need you God. Right here and right now, I need you. 


What God Said Tonight:
I am here my daughter. As always, I am here for you. You are vulnerable right now but I am here, protecting and taking care of you. Just like the other night when I woke your mom to pray for you, I will be sure that you are protected and cared for every day of your life. I will make sure that you have all that you need forever. 


This thing is temporary and will not last. There is hope and a future. There is a day very soon when you will back to 100%. For now, learn to rely on me totally. Learn to trust me to take care of you and bring to you exactly what you need for this season and for this time. 


I am here for you always. Rest, I will strengthen you. Sleep and I will awaken you. Trust and I will be worthy of your trust. 


Again, I tell you this is a temporary situation. It will not always be like this. I have great things for us to do and you will have full strength to do them. For now, rest. I have put some things on temporary hold to give you the time to rest. 


Don't lose hold of me. Don't lose hold of your faith and trust that I will take care of everything. I love you sweet daughter. I am here for you always. I am here, I am here. I am here. Do not forget, I am always here for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment