Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 3, 2011

Seasons...

My prayer:
Incredible God, thank you so much for the change in perception today! Thank you for finding a way to get me to see all that you are doing and all that I am blessed with instead of the fear and the lack! I really needed that change! Thank you for doing it through my dear friend "M" who doesn't even realize what she did for me! She thought she was just having lunch with me and asking me what was new. When really, she provided a chance for me to objectively to look at what was new and all that you are doing...and it was GOOD! It is GOOD! 


My God, please don't ever stop, don't ever give up on me. When I don't get it the first time, please keep trying until I do. I know you promise me to do that, I just want you to  know that I WANT you to do it. Keep challenging me, helping me grow, teaching me, expecting more from me. I will keep trying. I love you God.


What God Said Tonight:
Growth, is part of the seasons. My whole Kingdom is based on seasons. There are seasons for growth, seasons of maturity, seasons of new birth, and even seasons of death. You will always be in one of my seasons and you can always count on that season to change. 


Like the leaves on the trees. First a bud, then a leaf, then a mature leaf, then the leaf turns brown and dies only to be replaced by a new bud. Each year, the tree gets bigger, the leaves more numerous and bigger. Each year there is growth. 


That is what living for me is like You are my tree. Each season you have experiences that bud, mature, turn old, and die. These experiences keep coming and going and during all of it, the base, the trunk, your character is also growing. 


That is why you cannot and should not ever lose hope. This season will pass. A new season will come. I will always have new things for you daughter. Do not worry about or mourn the old. I will move things in and out of your life so the transitions are so smooth you will hardly notice them; but, you will look back on this time and say, "Oh, now I get it." 


I love you my daughter and weather the seasons well.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah 17:7
    "But blessed is the man who trusts me, God, the woman who sticks with God. They're like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers— Never a worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf, Serene and calm through droughts, bearing fresh fruit every season.

    ReplyDelete