Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 10, 2011

Presence and power of God...

My prayer:
My God, you are so incredible and so amazing. I have seen you do crazy and wonderful miracles in my life and in the lives of people around me. But tonight my heart is hurting for wonderful friends and people that I know who want to love you, want to believe that you love them but they have not experienced your love.
God, I love to tell people about you and teach them about you, but without a personal experience of you, it is all religious talk. Without your power in their lives, there is no point to it all.

God, what do I do? How can I help?

One thing I know I can do is ask for your help. I pray God and ask that you touch their lives. Let them experience your love personally, right now. Break down any barrier that is keeping them from you. Let them feel the power of God in their lives so they can be changed.

Thank you God for being the love and power in my life.

What God Said Tonight:
Life is like a long hike through the mountains. Sometimes you are on the top of the mountain and you get a clear and far reaching view of the landscape. You can tell where you are and where you are going. You can see in front of you and behind you with great clarity. But, then in a moment you can be deep in the valley, under the canopy of trees and unable to see your own hand in front of your face.

It is in the valley, in the forest that I need you to trust m the most. If you can trust me when you can't hear me and you can't see me, then you can get through anything. So whether you are on the mountain of clarity or the valley of confusion, hang on to me. I will take you through.

I will be there with you when you don't feel me, I am there. When you don't hear me, I am still here. I promise. I will never leave you or turn my back on you. I am yours forever. I am not planning on ever letting you go. Love and kisses sweet girl. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 34:10 The Lord replied, “Listen, I am making a covenant with you in the presence of all your people. I will perform miracles that have never been performed anywhere in all the earth or in any nation. And all the people around you will see the power of the Lord—the awesome power I will display for you.

    ReplyDelete