Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hurting each other...

My prayer:
Awesome God of love. My heart is hurting a bit tonight. I am really getting tired of watching us, your children, hurt each other. I mean, I know that we are imperfect and we will hurt each other unintentionally. But, there are a lot of times that people say and do things that they know will hurt and they do it anyway. 


I am tired of seeing amazing and wonderful people who I care about getting hurt. I am tired of seeing amazing and wonderful people who I care about hurting others. God, I am tired of seeing myself hurt people, with my own preconceived ideas of what is right. Who am I to think I have it all figured out? It should be pretty clear by now that I don't. 


What is it in us God that seems to drive us to hurt other people, even those who we love the most? More importantly, how do we stop? How do we learn to love like you do? How do we learn to love others as ourselves? I can't change the world, but I can change me if you tell me what to do. 


I love you God. Thank you for every blessing you poured out on me today and thank you for all that you protected me from. You are awesome and I love you SO MUCH!


What God Said Tonight:
Sin. Sin is the root of all evil in your life. Sin is the action that opens the door to evil in your life. Sin is what makes you see others as threats instead of the brother and sister that they are. Sin blinds you to love. Sin hurts you and makes you want to hurt others. It is really that simple. 


So, get the sin out of your life and you will notice that you hurt people less and you love people more. I could keep going, but it really is that simple. 


You are redeemed in my blood and I therefore do not see your sin. It is erased and you are forgiven as you repent. But, there are still natural consequences to your actions and this is one of them. 


Get the sin out and see your life change. 


I love you daughter and I love that you think about this. Sin no more and you will love like I do.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah 2:33 "What an impressive start you made to get the most out of life. You founded schools of sin, taught graduate courses in evil! And now you're sending out graduates, resplendent in cap and gown — except the gowns are stained with the blood of your victims! All that blood convicts you. You cut and hurt a lot of people to get where you are. And yet you have the gall to say, 'I've done nothing wrong. God doesn't mind. He hasn't punished me, has he?' Don't look now, but judgment's on the way, aimed at you who say, 'I've done nothing wrong.'

    ReplyDelete