Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 21, 2011

Healing...

My prayer: 
Thank you awesome healing God for the miracle healings you accomplished tonight!!! Thank you God for healing the feet tonight God! Feeling that huge bone spur/bunion thing shrink right under my hand...so COOL!!!

Your healing power is so amazing and WONDERFUL!!! Thank you God for your miracles and your gifts. I just want to celebrate you and your power tonight. You are more than I could have ever imagined. You are greater than the greatest!!! I love you GOD! Thank you for letting me be a part of your miracles.

I pray and ask that you continue your miracle healing in our lives. I send your word of healing to "L" and "G" tonight God. I pray God that you put everything right for "L" who went back to the hospital today. Only you God understand all that is going on with him and only you can fix it all. God, I leave him in your wonderful hands trusting you to heal him. I pray that you heal "G's" shoulder, arm, neck. I thank you God that you are relieving the pain even now. I pray that you are releasing the stress and the strain and you are renewing it all in the name of Jesus and his sacrifice.

I love you God. I love how you heal. I love your power God. I LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:
My healing is my gift for you. I did not have to do it. It was possible for me to provide for your salvation and not worry about the healing but I did because I love you so much. I hate to see you suffer. I had to provide a way that you did not have to suffer. I had to provide a way for my children to be healed.

You do not have to live in sickness and infirmity. You do not have to live with less than enough. I am the God of more than enough. I am the God who gives to overflow in your life. I am the God that heals you. My healing is here for you whenever you want it. You are welcome to it. I did it for you.

You have to come get it though. I don't force my gifts on anyone. Make sure that when you pray for healing that you and the person who is to be healed wants to be healed. I mean really wants it. Make sure that you both know what you want to happen. Your will aligned with mine, calling on the truth that I was bruised for your sin and I was beaten for your sickness. I took the beating to provide the sacrifice for your healing. Leave your sickness with me and I will heal you. But you need to want it and come get it. Come to me and ask, pray, believe. I will heal you. I love you. I am yours.

1 comment:

  1. Luke 18:42 Jesus said, "Go ahead—see again! Your faith has saved and healed you!" The healing was instant: He looked up, seeing—and then followed Jesus, glorifying God. Everyone in the street joined in, shouting praise to God.

    ReplyDelete