Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fight evil...

My prayer:
All powerful God. I am doing much better tonight God. Thank you for renewing my strength. 


Not that today was easy. It seemed like everyone I talked to was going through really terrible things. God, there is so much evil in this world, it can be overwhelming at times. I know that I should not be focusing on the evil and I should be focusing on you, the good, and all that you can and do accomplish. I am trying. I just hate to see people I love suffer. 


God, I am ready for the new heaven and the new earth. I am ready for a time when we get to live with you free of evil. I am ready for a time when satan has been put in his place with his demons in the lake of fire, never to return. God, I am ready!


Even saying that though, I feel selfish. You have already said that you can't take us there until every last person has had a chance to choose. There must be people in the world who haven't had that chance yet. It is not fair for me to take away that chance. 


I guess my prayer tonight, in addition to all of the prayers for help and protection that I have already sent up, is that you spark as many hearts as you can to reach your people. I pray that you bring the perfect person at the perfect time to each person who has not had a chance to choose you. I pray that you continue to show me the people that I can offer that chance to. I pray God that you help me to see who is lost and without you. I pray God that you give me the boldness and wisdom to say the right things at the right time. 


I pray God that this be an efficient process so we can get to the really good stuff of living in joy with you, free of evil. I love you God. Thanks for listening, thanks for caring, and thanks for providing an opportunity to be free of the evil.


What God Said Tonight:
What is different about tonight than any other day? Evil has been on this earth from the beginning. I have already given you dominion on this earth over evil. You know what you need to do. You know how to take authority. In my name, you can command evil to leave. Not only can you but you should. 


I gave you weapons for a reason. I gave you the sword, my word for a reason. I expect you to need to use it and I expect you to use it well. You have been taught well. Stand up and fight. 


Evil is here but it cannot come near you unless you let it. I have given you the power to defeat the devil in my Holy Spirit and in with my word. 


I love you daughter. Be the warrior I created you to be. This is what we were resting up for. It is time to fight. I love you and I am with you in every battle. I am your victory. I am Jehovah Nissi and I am all yours.

1 comment:

  1. Samuel 25: 28-29 "Forgive my presumption! But GOD is at work in my master, developing a rule solid and dependable. My master fights GOD's battles! As long as you live no evil will stick to you. If anyone stands in your way, if anyone tries to get you out of the way, Know this: Your God-honored life is tightly bound in the bundle of God-protected life; But the lives of your enemies will be hurled aside as a stone is thrown from a sling.

    ReplyDelete