Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Confusion...

My prayer:
God, all knowing God, I am confused tonight. Seems like I am running into a lot of road blocks and I don't know if they are closed doors from you or if they are are stumbling blocks from satan. Usually I can tell but right now I am not sure. I think it is satan's game because there is always a work around to get it accomplished. Then the next time I use the work around, it doesn't work and I have to find a new one.  I ask for wisdom to know for sure.

God, there are so many wonderful new things happening and you know I love that, but it can be confusing too.

I know that part of my confusion is a result of my own insecurity. I don't like confusion. You are not a God of confusion. I pray God for clarity of thought. I pray for a greater understanding of the battles that  are going on right now. I pray God for strength to get through the battle.

God, I love you and I trust you. Speak really clearly to me right now so I can be sure to get this right.


What  God Said Tonight:
Your confusion is a direct result of your insecurities tonight and satan is playing them for all that they are worth. Choose whose voice you will listen to. Choose who you will follow. Choose the truth that you will believe.

I know you love me and I know that you want to follow my will in the abstract; but now, you need to choose my will in the reality and in the specifics. I am asking you to do things and not do things that you are not comfortable with. It makes you doubt your abilities. It makes you uncomfortable. It makes you wonder if you are doing the right thing.

What it should also make you do is remember the many times that I have asked you to do things in the past that at the time did not make sense, but in hindsight, you realized the purpose and plan in it all. I need you to remember that I have your life and your future well under control. Do not be afraid. Do trust my plan for your life. I would not have brought you this far to leave you. I am not a subtle God. When I want you to do something and when I don't want you to do something, I always tell you, straight out. I will not make you guess. You are not alone. I am with you every step of the way.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 14:26 b ...When we worship the right way, God doesn't stir us up into confusion; he brings us into harmony. This goes for all the churches—no exceptions.

    ReplyDelete