Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 28, 2024

God's will...

 


My prayer:

Amazing God. Each day I am more and more convinced that my only true prayer and my only true wish is that your will is done in everything. Your will, which is greater and grander than anything I can imagine. Your will that is better for me than what I can imagine for myself. Your will that takes into account the full Kingdom of God, not just one life and one person, but which also ensures that the one person has every need fulfilled and is blessed to overflowing. That is it God. I pray for your will to be done, in all things, everywhere. As a disciple of the Christ Messiah, AMEN.

What God Said Tonight:

I hear you and my will is established.

No comments:

Post a Comment