Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Other side of pain...

 


My prayer:

Heavenly Father. I am resting tonight in your goodness and your blessings. I am not ignoring the challenges and the pain but sitting next to your goodness and blessings, they just don't matter too much. You are such a GOOD God. I am so grateful that I get to be your child. I pray for your continued guidance, healing, love, and peace for me and for all of your children.

What God Said Tonight:

There are so many in the world tonight who cannot see the joy for the pain. They cannot see through the circumstance of today to the glory of tomorrow. The pain is blocking their vision. 

I have yet to see the circumstance that can keep me from bringing my glory. There is no pain greater than my healing. There is no challenge greater than my strength. There is no sin greater than my love to forgive it. 

I will see you through every single one. I love you my daughter and you will see the other side of this pain with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment