Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 23, 2014

Being led in the desert...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Guide me, direct me, teach me, make me a blessing, change me from the inside out so I can be more like you. These are not new requests but they are the ones that really matter I think. 

God, let's have some fun this weekend. Let's bring some joy to some people. Let's find some people to bless. 

I need your joy which is my strength. 

What God Said Tonight:

Hello beautiful daughter. My joy is here and waiting for you at any time in any circumstance. I know the end of every situation so I can bring you joy at any time. I know we win in the end. 

I know you get worried about the steps from here to there but you do not need to. I am fully in charge of your life. 

I am telling you this again, because I think you need a reminder. I am your Lord. I will take you into your future. I will guide you in all things. I will keep you protected and whole throughout it all. 

I know, for you, it is harder to believe that in these seasons of waiting than it is for you to believe it in the harsh times. There is something in you that knows in adversity, I will always show up. I have yet to see that same confidence in the seasons of waiting, in the desert wandering seasons. Those seasons have their purpose too. 

You are not wasting your time. You are not stuck. You are preparing and prepared. You are positioned. You are blessed. 

I love you sweet girl. Trust me to lead you in the desert as you trust me to lead you through the fires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment