Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Love and relationships...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I have a question tonight that I am really struggling with. You made us to be in relationship. Relationship with you and with each other. I have been taught this and I believe it. You are a relationship (3 in 1). 

So, if that is how we are designed, why are we so bad at it? Why to we hurt each other over and over? Why to we lie to each other? Why can't we learn to stay married to each other? Why do we kill each other? 

And, why do we have to learn how to be in a relationship with you? Why is it a revelation for most of us that you want to be in a relationship with us? Shouldn't we come out of the womb ready to begin our relationship with you?

It really seems like we should be better at it.

But, it is what it is as they say. God I pray for your help to love people better. I pray for your help to not hurt others. I pray for you love and peace to overwhelm us and help us to love each other better.

What God Said Tonight:

I think you know the answer before I say it. Sin got in the way. Sin corrupted your nature and one of the greatest things damaged was your capacity to give and receive love. 

You saw it in Cain and Abel. Even back then, with sin in their lives, he chose death over life. He chose to kill instead of to love. The knowledge of good and evil creates a choice between good and evil and, with your enemy running rampant around the earth, many people for many years have made choices that have significantly hurt your ability to love and have right relationships. 

The good news is that it does not have to stay that way. You can rediscover your love nature. You can heal the wounds from sin. You can make choice to love and not to kill. People are doing it every day. 

I will pour out my love on you until it is overflowing out of you. Let that be your guide I love you now and forever, remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment