Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 26, 2014

Impact...

My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful day God. Cold, wet and snowy but wonderful! 

Looks like we have several really cold days ahead and that always puts me in remembrance of the many people without homes. It breaks my heart and reminds me again how blessed I am. Thank you for my warm and safe home. 

God, I ask that you open my eyes to the opportunities to help. I pray that you provide for them, keep them safe and warm. 

I ask these things in Jesus name.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your shelter in the storm. I have provided and will continue to provide. I will not see my children begging for bread. 

I see you and your heart. When you give to the least, when you give to those who cannot do for themselves, you are giving to me. When you offer a blanket to someone who is cold, you are offering it to me. When you pray for someone who is sick, you are praying for me. I receive each kindness and act of generosity. I see each and every one. 

Your kindness, your generosity always has an impact. You don't always get to see it. you don't always realize the impact you have. One day you will. One day I can show you the lives you have touched. 

For now, be alert to opportunities to be kind and generous. Look for opportunities to bless. You will be blessed in return, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment