Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Turn up the heat...

My prayer:

So beautiful. Beautiful day, beautiful love, beautiful you. You make life worthwhile God. You make life beautiful. 

I ask for your help this week. There is so much I need to do and so much I want to do (and not all of those are the same things). I can do all things through you (which you have shown me over and over). So, I ask for your help again. Give me the strength, the peace, the wisdom to do what needs to be done. Make me a blessing to those around me.

Thank you for always being there for me, always willing to help, always loving me. You are the reason I get out of bed each morning. You are the reason...well for everything. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have placed a fire in you. It has been turned down to the pilot light for this last season because I needed to heal some things in you. But now is the time to turn up the heat. 

You are going to notice dreams being resurrected. You are going to notice a drive that you have not felt for awhile. You are going to notice that as you act with the fire in you, that things happen, things change, that the power and glory of your God is evident in all that you do. 

I will give you all that you need for this coming season. You are not in it alone. You my child are never alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment