Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Season of joy...

My prayer:

My mind is wandering so much tonight God I am having a hard time focusing on what I want to talk about with you. Everything seems so good and new and wonderful. It is fun just living life right now. 

I would like to somehow bottle this experience so I can pull it out every time I get down, every time things get boring, every time life seems too hard to put up with. I want to protect it. 

This last season was pretty tough and this season more than makes up for it...can we stay in this season for awhile? 

Love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:

The season you are in, the season of joy, the season of healing, the season of restoration is one that will last the rest of your life. You will always be in need of healing and restoration as long as you are living in a world whose goals and intentions are contrary to my Kingdom. 

I have these pockets of joy scattered around you and your life. They are precious and should be cherished but I have plenty of them. You will not run out of joy, as long as you are looking to me for joy. You will not run out of strength as long as you are looking to me for strength. You will not run out of provision as long as you are looking to me for your provision. 

The best, and only way to prolong this season is to look to me to renew, refresh, restore, and fill you with the joy and love that I have for you each day. Open wide to receive, I am pouring it in to you right now.And, I have plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment