Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Removed the threat...

My prayer:

Not much to talk about tonight God. Thank you for getting me through day 2! It was touch and go a couple of times but we made it. Thank you for peace in chaos. Thank you for putting each thing in front of me as it needed to get done. Thank you for the opportunity to help some people in the middle of everything. 

Love you! What's on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

I have taken the heat out of the fire that was intended to burn you. I have removed the threat. No weapon formed against you will prosper. 

You are my child and I will protect you. I will not leave you in the open, unprotected and vulnerable. 

There are many challenges days ahead but I have leeched out the danger. 

As Meschach, Daniel and Abednego stood in the fire and were not burned, so shall you be. Love you love you love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment