Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Light at the end of the tunnel...

My prayer:

A day of insight and hope. Thank you God, I needed that! You are really wonderful to me God. I mean, you are wonderful but the way you treat me, how you take care of me, how you comfort me, how you always make sure that the right people are there right when I need them...WONDERFUL!

Thank you for the new clients at work today. Thank you for the continued success and promotion there. You bless the works of my hands and I am forever grateful. You make me look good. 

I love you God and can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight. It has been a rough couple of weeks but I see light at the end of the tunnel...hey, I bet that is you! 

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you and in you. I am your hope, your light at the end of the tunnel too. I am everything you need and most of what you want. 

I love you so much. There is nothing I will not do for you. There is nothing I won't endure for you. I give you all of me and I receive all of you. Together, we will live throughout eternity. 

Enjoy yourself whenever you can. Find your peace and strength in me. Walk in faith and the full conviction that I will not let you down, ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment