Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Holy Spirit knowledge...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. The older I get, the more things I know about but the less sure I am that I am right about anything. Even you. I know more about you today than I ever have before, but each new thing I learn about you makes me realize how incompletely I knew you yesterday and how much better I will know you tomorrow. 

Maybe that is part of where maturity comes from? The understanding that what I know today is more than I knew yesterday and less than I will know tomorrow and that all that I will ever know is nothing more than a splinter of what you know.

God, thank you for all that you have taught me. I pray and ask for discernment in the situations and challenges that come against me and the people I love. I ask that this discernment be out of your knowledge, not mine, so that it is truth and can actually help. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the keeper of all knowledge and the author of truth. I can only speak truth. I am the source of all true knowledge. And, I have sent you my Holy Spirit to share that truth with you and to help you. 

The Holy Spirit is my way of sharing my knowledge and the truth with you on a daily basis. It is my way of communicating with you while you remain on this earth. Without the Holy Spirit in you, you are handicapped and fighting the fight of faith with less intelligence and less weaponry than what you should and need to have. 

Always allow my Holy Spirit to be active in you so you have all of the benefits of my knowledge as you face this world and all of its challenges. Let me help you. Don't shut me out and don't ignore my promptings. They are ALL for your good. 

Love you sweet chid. I will teach you all that you need to know in the season that you need to know it. We are in this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment