Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 4, 2014

God, the finisher...

My prayer:

Hi God. I am pretty tired of me and my stuff. Tonight, I really just want to listen. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

I am not tired of you and your stuff. I am in the middle of your stuff and I am doing a work in you even though you can't see it right now. 

I am healing you. I am restoring you. I have not stopped. I am still at work and I won't stop until you have every promise I have ever given  you. I won't stop. 

I have you here for a reason. I have you in my hand and I will not leave you here. I intend to finish. I don't ever start something that I don't finish. When I said on the cross, it is finished, I completed a very long and important promise. When I say I am finished with you, it won't be until you are wholly restored. And then, that will be just the beginning of us. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment