Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 29, 2014

Birth pangs...

My prayer:

Woohoo! Day 1 of crazy week is done and I survived. Thank you Jesus!! Only 4 more days to go. 

Thank you for joy God. Your joy is so wonderful. In the middle of chaos, your joy can just walk right in and give a whole new perspective. 

Your gifts are really so wonderful, joy, peace, love, healing and more. You give the best gifts! Just sitting in your awesome tonight God. Can't wait to hear what you have to say.

What God Said Tonight:

I have anointed my servants. I have prepared my children. I have seen my gospel preached throughout the world. The time is nearly here. The time to move into the new season that will end the tyranny of satan on this earth. It is so close, you should be able to see it all around you. 

Do not get afraid. Never forget that these times are known, predicted and expected. It is the necessary birth pangs needed to birth the new heaven and the new earth where we will live together for all eternity. 

The time for a fully restored relationship with me, in my Kingdom, is at hand. 

Ah, my precious child. I would that you would know my love for you. I would that you could know the depth and the breadth of my love for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment