Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Yet...

My prayer:

Thank you for protecting me from the tornado and hail again Lord! Seems like I am sensing a pattern here. Twice in the last couple of days, you have kept me safe in really dangerous situations and I didn't even realize you were doing it until after it was done. 

I know that sometimes you speak to us through our circumstances. Are you trying to tell me something? Or, are you just being your wonderful protective Daddy self? 

I love you God, either way. You know today was rough for me. Maybe I can find some revelation in this that will pull me out of this funk? 

What God Said Tonight:

I will give you beauty for ashes. I will pour out a blessing you cannot contain. These are promise you know from me. I have never once said I will keep you from your assignment. I will keep you from my blessing. I will keep you from all you were created to be. I will NOT do those things. That would be completely out of my nature. 

You are not walking in your next assignment...yet. That does not mean there is not a  next assignment. 

I have you in waiting mode for a purpose and reason, several as a matter of fact. Some of them are related to you and things that we need to do, learn, change...yes. However, some of the reasons are not related to you at all. I need everything in place for this next season. There are pieces that have not been fully formed yet. There are timing issues. There is a lot to bring together for this next season. It is big. 

Stop letting your enemy whisper to you. Stop letting him fill you with doubt, guilt, condemnation. You know those things are not from me so when you hear them, you know you can ignore them. 

I love you. I am with you. Be encouraged daughter. I am keeping you from harm. I am preparing you for tomorrow. I am blessing you in the midst of it all. And, most of all, I am loving you, every second of every day. I am here, in you, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment