Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Uncomfortable...

My prayer:

Off. Everything just feels about 5 degrees left of center God. Nothing horrible, just not quite right. It is uncomfortable. I am itching for the next new thing, that is for sure. But this seems different. Something is off.  

God, I ask for wisdom. Help me to understand what is going on and what, if anything I should do. Thanks for always letting me bring you anything, no matter how vague or how weird. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I am in you and you are in me. Everything else is just details. 

Nothing is really off. You are only preparing to move, to change. You are sensing that things are not going to stay as they are and part of you is already ready. 

I didn't really create you to be comfortable all the time. Yes, we have seasons of rest and peacefulness. But more often, we will be working striving, changing. Now, you will have peace in those seasons as well, if you are centered on me and trusting in me. But you will not always be comfortable. 

Sometimes, being uncomfortable is exactly what you need to do the next thing. To move forward. To grow. Be excited about being uncomfortable. It is your signal that things are about to change, and I know how you like change. 

I love you daughter and do not fear. I am in this, I am in you, we are right on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment