Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Seeds of truth...

My prayer:

SO many things running through my mind tonight God, I am not sure where to start. I am feeling like we are on the edge of some really exciting and wonderful things and for once in my life, that just has me excited without any fear or worry! That probably doesn't sound like a big deal but it is for me. 

I think I have finally gotten to a place of true and deep trust that not only do you love me and only plan the best for me but that you truly are in charge. Everything that happens in my life, you have either brought or can take me through it. I think I have finally REALLY realized that there is nothing that you can't handle.

Now, I have been saying that for years but I have not been living that way. I have always had that deep seed of worry that things were not going to work out or that I was going to mess it up. For the first time, I think I finally really believe that you are the sovereign God that you have always told me you were and that you have always shown yourself to be.

I am sorry it took me this long. Thank you for not giving up on me. Help me to keep this truth deeply rooted in me.

What God Said Tonight:

The seeds have been planted in you for a long time. It just took the right care and the right environment to see them grow into the full understanding. That is how I almost always teach. 

Sometimes I will give you that "aha!" sudden understanding but most of the time, if you look, there was a seed planted in you long before that moment. It is the seed that grows that makes you able to recognize the aha moment for what it is, truth. 

I am the truth. I will teach you truth. You will live a life of truth if you live with me in you. I love you, now and forever. That is truth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment