Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Safe in the storm...

My prayer:

Awesome God, thank you for your protection today! Huge hail, tornadoes right on top of us, crazy storm and you kept me safe and dry right in the middle of it all. 

You take such great care of me everyday and I don't think I am grateful enough God. It is so easy to take you for granted when you are so wonderful all of the time. I am sorry for every and any time that I have failed to be truly grateful for you and all that you do God. I apologize for every time that I have gotten so caught up in what is "wrong" in my life that I have forgotten to thank you for all that is right in my life. 

Thank you for loving me and putting up with me God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a covenant with you daughter. I have a promise on your life. I have sacrificed for you and loved you. I will never give up on my commitment to you. 

I keep you safe because you are mine. I keep you whole because I have things for you to do. I keep you separate because I need you to be sanctified for your purpose. 

I have loved you always and will forever more. Your worst day will also be your best day, when you come home to me. I have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment