Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Love conquers cruelty...

My prayer:

Today was pretty wonderful God. Thank you! I am physically exhausted but emotionally energized by the generosity I got to see today. It is true that we don't always treat each other so well on this earth, but every once in awhile, I get to see something that restores my faith in people. Today was one of those days. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

What God Said Tonight:

I sent my son and he had to be born in a stable with the animals. I sent my son and he had to be sacrificed by the very people that he came to save. You do not have to tell me about the cruelty in the world. 

The truth is though, my love will triumph over the pain every time. My love is stronger and more resilient than any pain, torture, or heartbreak. Nothing can out last my love. 

I have set my love in you. Some days, like today, it comes out and spreads around to others. Those are good days. I love you sweet daughter. You are mine and I am yours, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment