Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Life is a dance...

My prayer:

What a wonderful day God! And to think, I almost missed it. I almost canceled my plans and isolated today but I am very glad that I didn't. 

Thank you for the wonderful friends you have put in my life. Thank you for the beautiful weather. Thank you for a beautiful hike. Thank you for good food and good wine. Thank you most of all for loving me and giving me such a great weekend of rest. 

I feel like I have been on vacation. Thank you for restoration. You are so good to me!

What God Said Tonight:

I have more for you. I have a rhythm of grace for your life. I have a natural flow for your life. When you are in it, I can bring you rest and restoration. When you are in it, I can make you more effective in everything you do. When you are in it, you will have great and overwhelming peace. 

Feel the rhythm, move to my beat, and find yourself in your purpose. 

Life is a dance and I will always be your partner. Remember to let me lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment