Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

God's confidence in you...

My prayer:

I am not much in the mood to talk tonight God but I am always ready to listen. Tell me about you and your day. If there is anything you want to talk about, I will listen.

What God Said Tonight:

Your place is not in the background. You don't do well there. It is not a criticism and it is not a praise, It simply is. 

There are many qualities that I built into  each of my children and they all have a purpose. Your purpose, one of hem is to stand out. You are meant to be seen and to be noticed. You are not meant to fade into the background. I have made you this way and I don't wan tot see you hiding yourself under a bushel ever. 

I will, I am, showing myself through you. You must be out and in front for people to see me. 

I have other plans for you. Don't shy away from center stage. Don't worry about not being good enough. I have put in you every last thing you need to do every last thing I will bring to you. 

I am confident in you. I built you. I know what you are capable of. I know it better than even you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment