Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

God's car wash...

My prayer:

Hey most wonderful God. How are you tonight? I am very grateful that you got me through today. Two hours of sleep is not usually enough to keep a person going all day but we made it and even got a nice trail run in tonight! 

God, I am doing everything I know how to listen to your voice, to embrace what you are doing in my life and to offer this ordinary life as a offering to you. I really hope this is what you want. 

It is so hard to rest, not be so crazy with doing stuff for you, and just experience you instead. I absolutely believe this is where you want me right now but it is harder than it sounds. I will definitely need you constant help through this lesson.

Trusting in you awesome Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is kind of like being in a car wash right now. All I really need you to do is stay put, don't move, and let me get you cleaned up, polished up and ready to go. 

Every thing is in place to do everything we need it to do. the soap, the water, the polish, the scrubbers, and the hot air to blow you dry. It is all there in place and if you just wait for me to finish the process, you will drive away looking like brand new and ready to take on anything. 

Stay in place and let me do my thing. Love you daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment