Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

God with us...

My prayer:

My God. I want to hear your voice tonight. That is really all I want. Talk to me and let me know that you are here with me.

What God Said Tonight:

You know that I am always with you daughter. You never need to question that. I have come to be with you, now and forever. I have come in the form of the Holy Spirit for this time, this season. There will be a time and a season where I will come as Father and will I will come as Son. For now, I am here in Spirit. 

The Holy Spirit may not be seen easily in a physical way; however, it's presence, my presence could not be more real and could not be more powerful. 

I have come to you in this form to help you. I have  come to show you the way through this life. I have come to be with you. I couldn't stand being apart from my children any more. 

I had to find a way to be with you. So, I first came as Son and sacrifice. Then I came as Spirit and helper. Soon I will come in all of my glory. That will be a truly great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment