Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 12, 2014

God never leaves...


My prayer:

Hi wonderful God! Today was an interesting mix of mini challenges. Thank you for the moments of joy and blessing. Thank you for the kind words spoken to me today. Thank you for the young boy who went out of his way to hold open a door for me today. Thank you for the million little things that let me know that you think I am special. Thank you God that you gave me the eyes to see the little blessings. Thank you for showing me your love in the little things today.

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you always. I tell you that a lot but I need you to remember it. 

I am with you in the big events of life and I am with you in the quiet silences of life. I am with you in joy and in pain. I am with you in every circumstance. 

I don't leave when it is hard and I don't leave when you get angry. I don't leave when you sin. I don't leave when you forget me. I don't leave you. 

I love when you focus on me and strive to know me better. But I am here whether you strive or not. Rest in me tonight and know my love will never leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment