Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Deeper roots...

My prayer:

Thank you God for the new insight today. Thank you for a Pastor who can teach an old dog like me something new. Thank you for being so big and amazing that there is always more to learn. I love that I can never get bored with you, unless I stop trying to know you better. You are so wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

I have said it all before but each time you listen with ears to hear, you will gain a deeper understanding. 

That is the key to our relationship now. Each new insight, each new day, we will go deeper. You will go deeper in me and I will go deeper in you. I have rooted myself in you and you have rooted your self in me. 

As the roots grow, so does the fruit. You will see great fruit from this deeper root. You will see an abundance of fruit. 

You will also see that this deep root will not die. You will only go deeper. You will not be uprooted. You will not be withered in the sun. You will not be frozen out in the cold. With roots like this, You can survive any hardship and any season. 

Nothing can take you out with your roots so deep in me. I will not allow it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment